Friday 4 February 2011

Activity 4 - Run 10 Miles without stopping.  I know this is allied to activities 1 and 3 and might seem like cheating but running non stop for 10 miles having never done so before is an achievement for me.  I wont include any more running activities unless I manage a marathon which is extremely unlikely.

Activity 5 - ballroom dancing weekend in Bournemouth today to Sunday.  This could be an unmitigated disaster or a bit of fun.  Not inspired by the news (after booking) that the weekend is concentrating on quickstep and rhumba, my two least favourite dances but there is always the hope that at least some of it will be easy enough for Adrian and I to remember.

The up side of a ballroom dance weekend is the opportunity to wear a nice frock, and the associated acitivity of adding to the nice frock wardrobe which I have planned for later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment