Sunday 30 January 2011

10 MILES! YES TEN MILES!

Creative writing taking a bit of a back seat this week.  Trip to Llandudno and lots of running has taken precedent.  Running along the seafront at Llandudno on Thursday morning into what seemed to be a reluctant sunrise was cold, windy,hard work.  Especially hard on an empty tank but fotunately only a short run of 45 mins.  This was followed yesterday by equally windy and cold but into sunset in Brighton FOR TEN MILES and we made it!  Minor discomfort from the 5 jelly babies boxing on board and chafing socks (hard to imagine but true).  Not to self - don't eat anything on the way to a run.

My legs are a bit stiff today, especially when I go downstairs and I don't seem to be able to stop eating but I am very grateful to my running partners (front row left to right) Jo and Tracey for keeping me going.  I would have given up without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment